Friends

Learn HTML now!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Exhaustion

It's been awhile since I've been this tired but it's a good feeling. Sunny has been very good for me while her mother's been in the hospital. Twig is perfect and looks just like his sister except he has a blue cap. My daughter is doing very well after the c-section and is coming home in the morning. We drove to Syracuse again tonight and spent some time with them.

Mike is finally in Germany and his mother was able to speak with him for a few minutes. It was a brief call but it meant so much to her just to hear his voice. Another coworker had to do something very stressful tonight and I've been thinking good thoughts for her hoping that somehow that will help her.

The sub told me that my kids were very good yesterday so the younger ones all got stickers today. It was so nice to come in to a clean and fueled bus this morning especially after I had told him not to worry about it. A kid tracked tar onto the bus today and one of the guys took care of it for me so that I wouldn't be held up getting to my daughter's so my son-in-law could leave to go to the hospital.

I missed having kids night tonight but we'll have the birthday party this weekend to get together. Nikki decided that she couldn't deal with the fact that I wouldn't be at work yeasterday so PJ got out of work early yesterday so she could ride home on Mr. M's bus. We'll have to have a talk about that. I know she had a bad experience before with a sub months ago but the routing problem is fixed now so she needs to give it another try. I asked her why she forgot her glasses today and she told me she didn't, her mother did. I got a chuckle out of that.

I haven't been able to get any yard work done and don't think I'll be able to do much before Sunday. I did try to get some done at my daughter's house but Sunny with outside too I didn't accomplish much. I need to get going; I saw a cabin cruiser heading through the locks today so spring is officially here.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:46 AM

    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

    ReplyDelete