Friends

Learn HTML now!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

2 Memories until Christmas


New memories = new ornament. Almost a year ago I started writing here under the name Apple. The Apple Doesn’t Fall Far From the Tree is an expression Country Girl and I use when we kid each other about becoming more and more like our Mom as we age. It seemed appropriate for a genealogy blog, which was my original intent. I planned to jot down some family history in the hopes that one day my kids would show some interest. It became something else. Some of the stories have been written down and there are many left to be written. I’ve been able to share ideas and get tips as I struggle to start a garden. I’ve had an outlet for my work related thoughts and frustrations. I’ve gotten to know many know so many of you through your writing.

I've started another blog, Apple's Tree, just for genealogy stuff. I'll still be posting some of my family stories here but the nuts and bolts stuff will be on the new blog.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a pretty ornament! Very appropriate for you Apple :)
    Sorry I've been so slack about visiting lately. I've had a quick browse and love your memories and ornaments. Happy birthday to all the birthday people!
    You've been busy.
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas surrounded by the love of your family. Relax and enjoy your time off. I'm going to :)

    ReplyDelete