Friends

Learn HTML now!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Carnival of Genealogy

I just recently discovered the Carnival of Genealogy and decided to participate. It was fun coming up with my post. Put in a good word for me with Santa please!

Thanks to Jasia, at Creative Gene, for hosting the Carnival! Also check out some of her beautiful ornaments.

Blogger is giving me fits today! It's showing that my comments aren't going through so I try again, nope. Sometimes I've been able to comment as Anonymous. Then I go back later and find both my previous attempts did post! Ugh. Now I can't delete the double comments!

1 comment:

  1. Apple! I have been visiting, but not able to post, I am sorry! When everything settles down, maybe I will switch, too!
    I hope Santa brings you quarters and all those books you've asked for!
    Thanks for being my blogger buddy!

    ReplyDelete