Friends

Learn HTML now!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Excited / Exhausted

We have a bus! A free, fairly new and upgraded bus! I can’t believe how fast our project is coming together. Donations are starting to come in too! Since I am no good at raising money I agreed to start a blog to thank our patrons and document the project as it progresses. I told them I’d set it up over break but I was so excited that I have something up already.

“Tis the season to be busy! OT on Monday; Babysitting for Bean on Tuesday, I had a great time playing with Sprout and Twig but they wore me out; yesterday BJ and the boys came for dinner and cookie making; and today we went to Mom’s, she even let us put up her little Christmas tree for her. I got a lot of wrapping done tonight. I’m worried that I’m never going to catch up on my email.

Blogger wouldn't let me comment at all earlier tonight. Hopefully they'll have it fixed soon.

I hope everyone is having a great week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment