Friends

Learn HTML now!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

In For a Penny

Mother nature has decided to throw everything at us today. The rain this morning melted all the snow. Then it changed to snow and quickly covered everything back up. The weathermen are saying 6-12" tonight. Looking at the forecast, it looks to me like a one hour delay tomorrow. I'm sorry but that doesn't work for me as I have a dentist appointment that I'll never make if we're delayed and I'll have to take another 1/2 a day off.

I don't like to use snow days. I'd much rather have extra time off at Memorial Day. But a Friday off in December does have it's appeal.

The kids assure me this will work so, I'll be:

putting a penny and a pencil in the freezer

sleeping with a spoon under my pillow

sleeping with my PJ's on; inside out and backwards

No comments:

Post a Comment