Friends

Learn HTML now!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Apple, the Naughty Elf!

Janice at Cow Hampshire cheered me up the other day with this video, starring me and some other online friends. I was having a very bad day when I found this on her blog. The reasons for my bad day no longer matter and I'm still grinning and hope you will too :-) Check out the other videos she made here.





BJ and the boys had so much fun watching it that I made this one for them.

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!

5 comments:

  1. This is the cutest!! :D

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Apple,
    I couldn't get the videos to load, but wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's no plate like chrome for the hollandaise!

    (my husband typed that, Apple!)

    We enjoyed the cute videos very much! I'll bet your grandkids went bonkers over it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely brilliant!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those smiles! :) These are so much fun Apple. No wonder you, and then the grandkids, loved them. Good job!

    ReplyDelete