Friends

Learn HTML now!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sprout & Twig

Bean and Sil are both working now and since I'm still on break the kids came here on Monday. This was their first time staying with us that Bean wasn't here too.

Twig was quite willing to mug for the camera.



Sprout did not want her picture taken.


Until we made her hair pretty!



Twig was tired after lunch but refused to nap. He did lay down for a few minutes but shortly after I took this he was back to playing!


It was fun to have them here but with I was ready for a nap myself! The foot is still healing. I really hoped it would be fine by now but at least it hurts less than it did before surgery. As I do more the arthritis is bothering me less.

I had planned to post a slideshow of a 2008 review but with my computer problems I haven't been able to get to it. Hopefully I'll have it up by the weekend.

Tonight we'll have Mike and Alex here until B gets out of work. Our good friends, JD and Sam will be here to play a game and see the New Year in with us.




2 comments:

  1. They're adorable, Apple. I know what you mean about needing a nap though:) We frosted sugar cookies with the boys' help. It was fun :)
    I'm glad your foot hurts less. Hope it'll be all better very soon. I think the cold makes things like that hurt more.
    Wishing you and John much joy and many blessings for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apple, I call it grandchildren fatigue. No matter how much I think I can keep up with them, they wear me out! But isn't it lovely to have them around? Hope your foot heals soon.

    ReplyDelete