Friends

Learn HTML now!

Monday, January 16, 2006

School Bus Accident

I’ve had several close calls over the years, cars that pulled out in front of me, passed me when it wasn’t safe, bad roads, etc. A school bus is designed for safety and built like a tank, in any accident involving a car the bus is going to win every time.

On Friday a car full of young adults, three of them still in high school, ran a stop sign and was hit by a school bus (not my district). All of those in the car were injured, two needed to be airlifted to the city. The driver of the bus was slighty injured. Everyone else on the bus was OK.

I can’t imagine how the driver of the bus must feel. Even though the driver of the car was at fault they have to be replaying the accident over and over in their mind trying to figure out how they could have avoided the accident. My heart goes out to that driver.

Normally I love my job but I really don’t want to go to work in the morning. They’re calling for freezing rain in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment