Friends

Learn HTML now!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Busy, Busy Kids Night

The weather was perfect so we played outside and no one asked if they could go in to play.

This car was given to us by a woman at work and her husband. The kids love it! Thanks Mr & Mrs R!

Look at that smile!

She loves her Papa

Shortly after I took this picture the other three joined him and decided that they were going to dig to China

We'll have to work on her form

Finally they ran out of steam. They love board games

BM hamming it up

Stickers and coloring. I really have to watch the two younger ones more closely. AE redecorated my table with stickers and DA looked like he had a swoolen lip until we realized that it was red marker!

We had a great evening but we were beat when they left. I fell asleep on the couch and today I feel like I could use a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment