Friends

Learn HTML now!

Monday, April 17, 2006

A New Personal Record

Today was almost perfect. The sunrise was pretty, I saw several deer out in misty fields, the daffodils are blooming and the kids were all great after having a week off. The sunshine was wonderful. Even the elderly lady that never looks up, as she walks her dog every morning, smiled and waved.

We went over to S’s to see how everything looks in the new house. She has done a great job getting everything done in just a few days. MA was sleeping and S looked exhausted so we didn’t stay long so that she could try and nap too.

To those SIX drivers that blew through my reds lights today – WAKE UP! My lights may have been hard to see in the bright sunshine so that is why I also have a STOP SIGN. Two of the cars passed me where I have kids that cross; fortunately they are well trained and do not move until I tell them and then they recheck traffic themselves. I actually set two new records today, six drivers in a day is a first for me in 12 years but of those six, three went through at the same stop! Not one of them slowed down, not even when I blew the air horn. Unfortunately none of them will be getting a ticket as they were traveling too fast for me to get their plate numbers. Hopefully these records will stand for the rest of my life, I have no desire to break them.

No comments:

Post a Comment