Friends

Learn HTML now!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Another School Year Done

It was an ugly day and I'm glad it's over. Even though I don't think anyone from work reads this, I will refrain from saying more. The kids were good when I got them settled down and excited by their various vacation plans.

We had an end of the year luncheon at a local restaurant. There were alot of gag awards. One driver was awarded her very own speed bump. I still can't hear out of my right ear and with the band and all the conversations around me it started to hurt so I left early. I'm going to load up on decongestant over the weekend and go to the doctor if it hasn't cleared up by Monday.

Yesterday we discovered some milkweed growing in one of the wild strawberry patches. Since my butterfly weed is only about two inches tall and some had died I moved it all to one spot and transplanted some of the milkweed to the garage bed. It isn't blooming yet but the ones I've seen in the area all seem to be pink.

The lupine is looking really droopy but I still think it will come back. The daisies also needed a good drink but everything else seems to be doing well. I'm hoping to get the rest of the mulching done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment