Friends

Learn HTML now!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Mystery Photos

I love looking at old family pictures even when I have no clue as to who they're of. These pictures are all from my father's side of the family but there was nothing written on them to help me identify them.

A pretty girl. Was she a Kelly? Maybe a Hollington or Berry?


Is this the same girl? My grandmother or one of her sisters? My grandfather had no sisters or nieces but it could be a cousin.


This picture was taken in Ottawa but there is no date. I'm guessing that it was taken in the late 1800's. Isabella Craig White lived in Lanark County so it probably isn't her. Mary Kelly lived in NY and I do not know if she ever lived in Ottawa, although she may have visited there. It could be Jane Rawlings Berry, she lived in Ottawa. I'm pretty sure that it is not Charlotte Hollington Sanders as she would not have been this old when I believe the picture was taken but I do see a resemblence. So my best guess is that it is one of Charlotte's grandmothers, (her mother died in 1882) either Eliza Ewing Hollington or Sarah Ann Lower Ross.



Charlotte Hollington and Harry Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment