Friends

Learn HTML now!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Rain, Rain Go Away

It's been raining for two days. I got some work done on Saturday. On Sunday we went and got more mulch, plants and some sand. There was a break in the rain yesterday and I did get most of the mulching done. There is rain in the forcast every day for the next week.

Today I went to the doctor for my ear infection. I waited too long, apparently my ear drum ruptured on Friday and that's why I had pain all weekend. Hopefully the antibiotics will clear things up quickly. We'd like to go camping late in the week but between my ear and the rain I'm not sure that we'll go.

Our internet connection has been going out for a few minutes and then coming back up. John called today and they'll send someone out tomorrow. They told him that they call before they come to be sure that we're here and if they don't get an answer we'll have to reschedule. He tried to explain to them that if the internet is out, so is our phone. Hopefully they'll just show up.

Maybe tomorrow I'll be less whiney.

No comments:

Post a Comment