Friends

Learn HTML now!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Crash, Crash, Crash

Now that I've switched over firefox keeps crashing! (only when using blogger) I was having other problems with my computer caused by the adobe acrobat program which I have to use if I want to view certain records for my genealogy.

I updated my template and wish I'd waited until I had more time to fuss with it. I went back and added labels to some of my older posts so now my feed comes up with the last one that I republished. So far I've been able to comment on other blogs and my previous comments link back fine, I'd read that some people were having trouble with that.

The picture is just a test and memory of prettier days. It is much easier to move things around as the pictures come up as pictures in the edit mode, instead of lines of code.

No comments:

Post a Comment