Friends

Learn HTML now!

Friday, November 24, 2006

'Tis the Season

....for genealogy queries. I have over a dozen in my inbox right now. I'm not ignoring you really! With one huge data base and two smaller ones it sometimes takes me a while to figure out who's who.

....shopping. I'm half way there. Most of it has been done from the comfort of my sofa.

....favorite books. Right now I'm reading Visions of Sugar Plums by Janet Evanovich. Waiting on my bookshelf are Santa's Twin I & II, Christmas on a Train, Skipping Christmas, The Polar Express and how the Grinch Stole Christmas.

....classic movies. Holiday Inn, It's a Wonderful Life, the Bishop's wife, Miracle on 34th St, and a slew of others.

.... sweet treats. I'll be baking cookies and making fudge. I even have own own little eves to help me.

.... songs of Christmas. I love them all from the religious carols I grew up with to Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer.

.... red!

.... decorations. Yes, I'm going to do more than put up a sad looking tree this year.

.... birthdays! We've have 9 in December and John's just after New Years.

.... SAD. Most of us get the winter blues, they're just a little worse for some of us. I've let SAD (and other things out of my control) ruin the season for me the last three years. This year I'll be back to my old self - still occasionally cranky but overall enjoying the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment