Friends

Learn HTML now!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Traditionally here we have had the Wednesday before Thanksgiving off. Not this year. K-8 had a half day yesterday and today. 9-12 had full days which for me meant overtime, which I was grateful for, but it felt wrong to have to go in today.

John and I are headed down to Mom's in the morning so we can get her house caught up and then we'll take her with us to Bean's. I am thrilled that Bean has become such a capable young woman. I stopped on my longer break and she had everything well in hand. I don't think I could have hosted a family gathering when she and BJ were babies. I made the cheesecake this evening and that was all she wanted me to do. I'm
looking forward to a relaxing day with my family.

Wishing everyone safe journeys and a Happy Holiday!

1 comment:

  1. I love your turkey! :) Hope it was a lovely day for all of you. Oh dear, that's too bad about running over the dead black and white smelly 'cat' :) I would've said the same thing you did....in front of my mother! :) Hope the smell is gone by now.

    ReplyDelete