Friends

Learn HTML now!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Storm that Wasn't

The forecasters certainly were wrong about the amount of snow we'd get. It must have stopped here about the time I went to bed because when I got up we still only had about six inches. A foot short of predictions.

They got 8-9" at work. The guys had brushed off most of the snow for us. Yesterday they got my transmission rebuilt! They're the best! There was an accident on the way to work so I ran a little late all morning.

I took the nursery school down to the MOST (a hands on science museum in Syracuse.) The weather got worse the further we drove. I ended up following plows most of the way so it was a slow but safe trip. On the way back the snow had let up but I had to fight the wind all the way back.

I still have my afternoon routes to do and then the grandkids will be here for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. You are so brave!! Do they teach you to drive in the snow? With all those kids?

    ReplyDelete