Friends

Learn HTML now!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tom

Extreme Makeovers: Home Edition this week featured HomeLife Communities. Our nephew, Tom, was the Project Manager. If you watched the show very closely you could catch a glimpse of him now and then. The finished house looked great and I liked the family this week. We're proud of Tom and all of the people that worked hard on this project.

Pictures from each day are available here.



A few of my favorites by Photographer: Scott Clevenger



3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome and it's no wonder you're so proud of him!! I love that show and try not to miss one episode...unfortunately I missed this one!! Sigh! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so exciting! I've seen that show a few times...Great pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a tremendous honor!!! Good for Tom!!

    ReplyDelete