Friends

Learn HTML now!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Closed Again




With the weather being so lousy, Sissy wants to know -

"What's your favorite comfort food? Really, really bad day, you come home, put on your robe, turn on the radio/tv/computer, and make some________?"

I replied in her comments that it would have to be grilled cheese and tomato soup for me. Hmm, seems that the tomato soup got left out!

We closed again today after starting out on a 2 hour delay. I probably could have made it in, but I'm glad I didn't have to try. It is cold again today. Poor John has had the job of moving all the snow in this cold. I went out to help shovel off his car and in just a half hour my fingers hurt even though I was wearing two pair of gloves. You can see that the snow has started to settle already, good thing or it would soon be over my head! We won't be getting out to the composter any time soon. John has started raking the roof, an awful job in this cold!

I have no idea what blogger is going to do with the pictures today, so I'm just going to cross my fingers.

EDITED 2/8 - Blugger ate my pics - AGAIN. I will now be using ImageShack for all of my posts. Since I switched to them my pictures all show up and seem to load faster too!







4 comments:

  1. Chili and garlic bread...that's one of my favourite comfort foods:-) Wow you sure did have a dumping! It's still very frigid here too but so far no snow in the forecast. So far this has been one of our easiest winters where snow is concerned. Hope life can get back to normal for you guys over there realll soon!! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:29 PM

    Sounds nice, but I'm not allowed cheese anymore :(

    We're forecast snow on Thursday, but we'll get nowhere near as much as you get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I love tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches!
    My favorite snack when I come home from school is coffee with french vanilla creamer and Breton crackers with Cracker Barrel, Aged Reserve cheese. Yum!
    No pictures showing up in this post. Maybe they'll appear at a later date. How are you posting your pics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter begs me to open a can of tomato soup, I just cannot bear it!
    You really should try the mac and cheese!

    ReplyDelete