Friends

Learn HTML now!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Nothing to See Here

Carol at May Dreams Gardens has asked that all the garden bloggers post a list of what is blooming in their gardens the 15th of each month. I like the idea of journaling on a specific date for comparison in the future so here is my February list.
  1. ....
That includes indoors too. I bought an anthurium but so far no blooms. I guess I'll have to get some bulbs for forcing next year.

It wasn't that long ago that I was excited about being bumped into zone 6. Hard to believe when the butterfly garden looked like this a few days ago. With the snow continuing to pile up, I'm doubtful that my list will be any longer next month. I'm hoping some of the gardeners in the southern hemisphere post some pictures with their lists to cheer me up!

3 comments:

  1. I like Carol's idea. Nothing blooming here either.
    You sure have a pile of snow there. We have some big snowbanks today. Wasn't that wind vicious? I froze my fingers taking a few photos of the sun shining on our snowbanks, etc. this morning.
    Our school was closed again today but it's open tomorrow and I'm working. I don't want to go out...it's too cold...and I'm a wimp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe all the snow you guys have gotten! I won't have anything coming up in my garden or flowerbeds until at least June. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty soon, you go to a warm climate, don't you, Apple? Then, when you come back, it will all be gone!!
    *wish*

    ReplyDelete