Friends

Learn HTML now!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Oh, My Aching Back!

We parked this in front of the Fire Department this evening while we were prepping the chickens for Saturday. A reporter from one of the local TV stations (5) came out to do a story. Hopefully people will be watching and come out, we prepped enough chicken for 1,200 dinners!




After the chickens were done we moved some tables around and found this nest on one of the upended tables.


We moved it here and hope the parents will reclaim the nest. There wasn't much else we could do.


It seems like there are about a million loose ends that need to be tied up before Saturday but I'm sure everything will come together and we'll have a great day. - Don't call me on Sunday, I'll be sleeping all day!

4 comments:

  1. You are a better woman than I! Raw chickens - gross man! Well, at least my husband and Michelle will enjoy on saturday, I am going to stick with some white rice and veggies! See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got to get some double takes when that bus goes by on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's no wonder your back is aching! As you say, things tend to come together when the time comes and I'm sure everything will go perfectly:-) It never ceases to amaze me the places where birds will build their nests! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope those little birdies survived! It was good of you all to look after them. They look like robins, don't they?

    ReplyDelete