Friends

Learn HTML now!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Match Maker, Match Maker

It's been way to long since I last participated in one of Janet's Tell It To Me Tuesday's. This week she is looking for new (to her) blogs to visit.

I'd like you to recommend a few new potential blogging buddy friends to me. The criteria is simple:
1. The blog is an interesting read, humor (sarcasm) and pop culture knowledge being a plus.
2. It's updated frequently or fairly frequently.
3. The author likes to meet new bloggers as much as they like their own blog.

Let's see if I can play match maker here and pick a few that Janet might like.

Michele at House of Lime is continuing her Tuesday series about a cross country bike trip. Her Weird Wednesday posts are always fun. Head over to her place and Lime for awhile.

I hadn't visited the Hillbilly Mansion in quite some time. If Janet wants sarcastic humor from another teacher she'll find it here!

The Educational Tour Marm is a fun visit if you like both history and kids. Check out her Wordless Wednesday and Figure it out Friday posts.

Only Tim at Walking the Berkshires can follow up a post about one of the worst atrocities in history with a picture of a half naked mermaid. His photo caption contests were fun but I was never very good at them. You never know what he will have on his mind but it is always interesting.

3 comments:

  1. aww, thanks so much for the shoutout apple, very kind of you. glad to knwo youare enjoying the bike trip memories and weird wednesday makes you smile. and i have to say i nearly had to wipe away a tear of joy to see you use the word 'lime' as a verb....just like a real trini....*sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how these questions are open for interpretation! I didn't expect you to ask the question on MY behalf on YOUR blog, but every little bit helps so I'm grateful all the same. I have made a list to go back to. Now I just have to sift through the blogs recommended to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recommendation, Apple. I'll think of you every time I hear Vince Gill sing that 'Apple of My Eye' song on the Fruit of the Loom commercial. It's the least I can do.

    ReplyDelete