Friends

Learn HTML now!

Monday, September 03, 2007

Home Again

We had a great time on vacation but it's good to be home again. We enjoyed seeing an area of the country that we'd never seen before. We enjoyed a lot of country music and great scenery.

Never one to pass up an opportunity to drive something new I got to drive a duck (DUKW) on our last day there.

They made me let all of the kids go first! lol Our driver was Captain Crunch and we had a great time. He only let me "drive" out on the lake but I had a blast.


I'll be going into work tomorrow to check out my bus. I'm really looking forward to seeing all of "my" kids again on Wednesday!

Happy Labor Day

4 comments:

  1. Happy Labour Day to you and yours:-) Welcome home and it's great to hear that you had such a wonderful time...if it involves country music, it's gotta be good!!! Look at you driving that duck...you go girl:-) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think being away makes you appreciate home sweet home a little more. Lucky you getting to drive that "duck"!
    I enjoyed our chat Apple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great blog you have here, I have very much enjoyed reading some of your posts and look forward to reading more "as the bus travels past!" again.
    best wishes Lee-ann ~ Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete