Friends

Learn HTML now!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Congratuations to the Newlyweds!

My niece was married yesterday. She was beautiful, her attendants were beautiful, her mother was beautiful, the service was beautiful and the guys were looking good too.

Exchanging Rings


Now Mr. and Mrs.


The new family


First Dance


Bean was one of her cousin's attendants.


Angie & B


Sil, B and John


Bean talking with John's aunt J and my sister-in-law K


My great-niece caught the bouquet


We enjoyed ourselves!


John's sister and brother-in-law


PJ and Liz on the dance floor


Liz and Papa dancing


Bean and Liz. Liz danced with everybody!


Unlike her sister, Nikki preferred to watch the dancing.
I did get her out on the floor once.



The bride's brother and K.


My great-niece and great-nephew


More nieces, D & L. L is the mother of the two in
the previous picture.


The Matron of Honor

Everyone had a great time and enjoyed seeing family that came in from all over the country. I hope to get the rest of the pictures into an online album soon.

5 comments:

  1. I loved seeing all the family pics. That's a lovely one of you and John.
    Thanks for sharing the fun.
    Congratulations to your niece and her new hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:27 AM

    Thank you, the pics are great...i can't believe I'm married!! Cross your fingers for no more hurricanes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was neat to see the photo's and how everyone has changed. What a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love weddings! Your niece is a beautiful bride!
    Best wishes to the newlyweds :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did ya have to use the pic where I've got a double chin??? Got I am looking old. :( Can I borrow about 10K to go get fixed?? LOL. JK.

    ReplyDelete