Friends

Learn HTML now!

Monday, March 09, 2009

Best Friends


It's Monday and that means Mom in the morning and kids night. I took Mom to the doctor and that went fine.

PJ had a tire blow out when he was bringing the girls over so John went and got them. I thought this picture was adorable. Mike had to stay late at school for Battle of the Books practice and the girls were watching a movie until the boys could get here.

It was a cold, rainy, miserable day. The warm weather over the weekend melted about 3/4 of the driveway ice so we are moving on to mud. I don't really like mud season much but it does mean the nice weather is coming.

I have another couple of long days coming up. My annual physical for work is tomorrow and I put my name of the list for some OT on Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:58 AM

    Too cute. When GD2 was here last week, she said, "But I miss my sister a little..." Understatement. Someone gave her a stuffed animal, and the first thing she said was, "I'll give this to my sister." I'm glad they love each other, even though they don't agree all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Battle of the Books sounds great. I absolutely hate the mud we have here, Thursday it's supposed to get very cold again though and that means more ice and snow.....YEAH!

    ReplyDelete