Friends

Learn HTML now!

Monday, July 06, 2009

Holiday Picnic

We spent the morning of the 4th with Mom and were just as surprised as she was when my niece called to say she was in town and coming to visit. We left before she arrived but I hear that she had a nice visit with her grandmother. I know that Mom enjoyed seeing her!

Our family picnic was on Sunday and my niece was able to join us. It was so nice to be able to catch up! Good food, great conversation and kickball - what more could we want?












2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see these fun family pics. Those kids are so cute :) Glad you had such a lovely day with your family, with the added treat of a visit from your niece. I'll bet your mom enjoyed the visit :)
    A&T came for 3 days last week with our 2 little guys. We had a great time. A campfire one night up behind the barn, complete with somemores was the highlight. Great fun :)

    ReplyDelete