Friends

Learn HTML now!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bus Notes

So many of my HS kids are in sports that I only have a half full bus in the afternoon. I explained to those kids that they could no longer sit in the very back seats so if we got hit from behind no one would be there. So Mike pipes up:

"Mrs Apple, you already hate me so I think I should sit back there. Then if we get hit by a truck and I die you won't be upset."

No Mike I do not hate you. I actually like you. I do not like it when you break the rules and I will enforce the rules. I like you so much that you can stay up front with me.

2 comments:

  1. That one made me laugh out loud. I wish I could have seen his face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun on the bus :) I'm glad you're happy with the group of kids you have. That first week certainly sounded dizzying, but I'm sure things are going much better this week.
    I took the week off (surely they didn't need me anyway...it's too soon for anyone to be off) to try to get some of the many garden chores finished, but things have been slow due to the weather and an annual eye checkup yesterday. Dilated pupils make it pretty uncomfortable working outside, even with sunglasses....
    although there wasn't much sun.
    I enjoyed reading your "Lord Love a Duck" post. Sounds like you and your mom had a good day...mostly :)
    I thought of you and Country Girl when the Golden Glow were blooming. Well, that was just one of many times I thought of you both over the summer. CG's daylily bloomed profusely and I had lots of beautiful foxgloves. I noticed that Catherine Woodbury bloomed nicely for you.
    You did a great job renovating the office. That was a lot of work.
    Glad you had a nice vacation in the Pocanos.
    They're promising sunshine for tomorrow and Sunday. Hope you and John have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete