Friends

Learn HTML now!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Check list

Final meeting this morning........

Two fire trucks - check
Ambulance - check
State Trooper - check
Three buses - check
10 bikes & helmets - have 7 the other 3 will turn up
Snow plow - check
health hand outs - check
Volunteers - 30!!!! Holy cow - Whoo hoo
3,200 pieces of candy - unh-oh, need to keep working on that
Baked goods - 80% promised, need to buy an extra brownie mix
One popcorn machine on site, one more promised
Signs placed - check
Fliers handed out - check
Hay bales and pumpkins - check

Still lots to do but this years Safety expo is going to be better than last years!!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are a super organizer. I hope everything is smooth as silk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not nearly as organized as I need to be for this job but I do better every year. I think this year is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete