Friends

Learn HTML now!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Home Again

We enjoyed our trip to Tennessee. It was a very quick trip but we hadn't been in a few years so it was nice be able to go and really catch up. The kids are growing so fast. They didn't remember us so it was fun getting reacquainted.

I was tickled to see how much of the snow had melted in our absence! I was convinced that we'd still have as much (if not more) as when we left.


With the Nor'easter expected tomorrow I thought I'd better get a picture of my crocus buds today!


I found this little snowdrop all by itself out near the edge of the woods. I didn't plant it and I don't remember seeing it last year so it was a very nice surprise!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome home Apple:-) I can just imagine how glad you were to see most of the snow had left!! Your crocuses look like mine right now....afraid to open! lol xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a good trip and came home to melted snow. i think i may scream if this noreaster really does occur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I'm not positive what a noreaster means, it doesn't sound like something you want!

    The crocuses made it - maybe the rest of spring will be arriving soon, Apple.

    Annie at the Transplantable Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like spring may be on its way. That little bud speaks volumnes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Apple, First time on your site and it is very enjoyable. The picture of your children is one of the best I've seen. They look very engaging and fun to be with. You are so lucky. I read about your bad weather on the way - hopefully won't amount to much. Those little buds must know Spring is coming. I will be checking back to see if they've opened. Bye, Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it wonderful to see the ground again? Now if only that nor'easter would miss you! I'm a bit confused as to how a storm that sweeps across the country from the west becomes a nor'easter? Or is it northeast winds that turn it into a terror? I'm sure the weathermen know what they're talking about (except in Colorado)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who lives in TN? Is it Country Girl? I thought she lived closer to you? Why am I always asking questions? I guess I don't retain what I read!
    SHeesh!!!

    ReplyDelete