Friends

Learn HTML now!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Drab

I decided to push myself a bit on my my daily walk. I chose a route where I knew I have a place to sit if I needed to.

I passed on the opportunity to sit. As uninviting as this gazebo is I doubt anyone makes much use of it.

I've been through most of the development either in the car or the golf cart but today I walked a couple of blocks I'd never been down before. There was another opportunity to sit a spell I didn't know about.
I guess if you like to watch the golfers this would be an ok spot but some plants would go a long way towards making it more inviting. As I was passing the water hazard I watched a guy tee off but was still surprised at the sound of the splash next to me!

This view of the main club house was a bit more interesting.

I walked almost two miles at a fast pace, for me anyway. Hopefully I'll be able to maintain that distance and gradually push a little further.


No comments:

Post a Comment